all you need to
know to start
We are so grateful to you that you have adapted to our Virtual Pilates Studio. We are so excited to guide you through your classes via the online platform. Thank you for being open minded and adapting with us.
We are working very hard to ensure that you will receive the same if not a better quality Pilates class.
If you are reluctant to give this online platform a try. We can confidently say that the process is easy and worth it. Below is a testimonial from 2 clients who were reluctant to give the online class a try but were pleasantly surprised.
Don't take our word for it
Linda and I would like to thank and compliment you and the Mint Pilate team.
Many of us were concerned about being locked down for 21 days, especially when we heard we were not even allowed to go for a walk/jog.
Being 72, muscles weaken very quickly when not used and we was really concerned about how long it would take us to get back to our level of fitness once the lockdown was removed.
I shouldn’t have worried. Along came Mint and online classes.
I was very sceptical at first as I didn’t see how we would be able to get the same personal attention we get when in the studio but much to my surprise the online sessions allow you to demonstrate and watch and correct us almost as well as if we were in the studio with you.
Congratulations, I think these online Pilates sessions are really effective and it’s good to know we am able to keep fit even though we cannot move from my house.
I wish more housebound, older people were aware of these classes as it could change their lives.
Harry & Linda"
Below are the guidelines to participate in our Pilates classes via the online platform:
- Book your class of choice via boxchamp as per normal. If you are having trouble with this, we are happy to offer a solution. Just get in touch and we will make it happen. Boxchamp is an online booking platform. Registration is easy via or download the free app to your phone.
- Check your email 30-15minutes before your class is due to start. A Zoom invitation will be sent to you via email to join the class that you have booked.
- Click on the link. The link will direct you to the online Pilates class or it will ask you to download the software to your Laptop, PC or phone. Please remeber to Keep calm and carry on. The download is quick and painless :)
- Once the download is complete. Exit Zoom and return to your email with the invitation and click on it again.
- You should be directed to your online class.
In summary, you will use boxchamp to see the schedule and book your class and then you will use Zoom to part take in the class being presented online. We hope you are holding up okay and keeping safe during the lock down.
Please see below what the class schedule has to offer.
Our Packages are as follows:
All bookings are confirmed at the start of each month to ensure that a time slot,
- Drop in R 140
- 1 class per week R 480 pm
- 2 classes per week R 730 pm
- 3 classes per week R 950 pm
- 4 classes per week R 1120 pm
- unlimited R 1400 pm
We are running a promo for all newbies First class free & 20% off your first package.